New Youtube channel
    Tech Mentor

Default New Youtube channel

Hey guys, I know many have done it before and I don't know how well we am going to do with this but I am going to try it anyway. I Plan on making a brand new youtube channel dedicated to unheard of artists within House and Techno mainly and Post their songs online. I may also make a soundcloud channel too with people's mixes but I will ask people to make me mixes, so please don't send me any as of this time.

If you want to maybe get involved in this, message me with your soundcloud so I can see your tunes and we can talk about maybe putting them up online. I think this would be good for all of us, If there are a few people on here who are featured on the channel then we are all more likely to get heard and get more fans/listeners. At the moment it is just at the very foundations, but message me now so I have an idea! If wont just be me working on the channel, there are a few already so you know that it's not just going to be something amateur, we'll put a lot of effort into it.

Myles (Meets Mandy)

Or you can drop me an email directly at mylesusound@gmail.com
    Last edited by padi_04; 05-28-2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: merge

I've began doing something similar with my itunes podcast "froto.FM" which is also available on my youtube channel. I showcase 6-7 tracks each episode from up and coming producers. Several DJTTer tracks have also found their in some episodes. Here is an example of the most recent episode:

I suppose your idea is different because you want to just show songs on an individual basis. So if your channel gets big enough it will certainly draw talent. However, there are already several similar concepts such as Mr. Suicide Sheep and all those EDM promotional channels.

Tech Mentor

Aye I know it's already a popular concept but I think if I go through all the different mediums and all the unheard talent get a chance then people will respect that and hopefully in time it will grow We all have to start somewhere! Plus I know what kind of music I am looking for, I think as the channel grows people will see it and more and more producers from that style will message me I'm gunna check your podcast out now though bro

Quote Originally Posted by MeetsMandy View Post
    Aye I know it's already a popular concept but I think if I go through all the different mediums and all the unheard talent get a chance then people will respect that and hopefully in time it will grow We all have to start somewhere! Plus I know what kind of music I am looking for, I think as the channel grows people will see it and more and more producers from that style will message me I'm gunna check your podcast out now though bro
    Ya for sure. I guess one advice is make sure you have good graphic art skills. All of the best channels have a nice HD picture with the song/artist name on it. Usually pics of girls work hahaha!

Tech Mentor

Haha as i've seen, we've already got our 1st artist now already and our graphics designer is very good! I'll keep this thread updated when the channel is up and running

Tech Mentor

Still looking for music if anyone is interested?

Tech Mentor

Myles!

I run a dj community in Manchester, with a host of producers! If u give me a message on our Facebook page ill post it up and get the boys to email directly!!!

It's: exposure djs
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Tech Mentor

Yo man, I just messaged you on facebook, Look for Myles Hamilton on the Inbox