Two Questions - Where are the free sound packs AND...
    Tech Wizard

Default Two Questions - Where are the free sound packs AND...

Hey DJTT

I recently signed up to receive your e-newsletter and noticed that you share MadZach sound packs for free. I just downloaded #33.

Is there any place on your site for me to download the other 32 that I have missed? I am a Maschine user but trying to learn how to make beats using Ableton and these packs help me.

Please let me know.

Thanks for everything you guys do. Big fan - keep up the great work.

Oh more thing. I have an ARTICLE/TUTORIAL REQUEST. While I know this site predominately caters to EDM DJs and producers. Is there any way you can produce and article/tutorial on how people could use ableton to DJ with Urban Beatstrumentals and Hip-Hop tracks? I would love you LONG TIME!

Thanks DJTT!

I'm pretty sure the free soundpacks are ONLY free when they first come out. If you get 'em through a newseltter, they're free - but if you want to get the backlog, you'll need to buy 'em.

I may be wrong.

Re: Hip-Hop - the process is exactly the same for EDm and Hip-Hop. You hit the buttons to make the noise.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

You are correct. $50 for the first 30 soundpacks in the DJTT store.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    I'm pretty sure the free soundpacks are ONLY free when they first come out. If you get 'em through a newseltter, they're free - but if you want to get the backlog, you'll need to buy 'em.

I may be wrong.

Re: Hip-Hop - the process is exactly the same for EDm and Hip-Hop. You hit the buttons to make the noise.

You can nab them here for sure!