Tipper Could Use a Bit Of Help!
    Tech Convert

Default Tipper Could Use a Bit Of Help!

Hope you guys don't deem this as spam. He's a huge asset to the sound and DJ'ing Community. If you ever seen or heard him then he needs no Intro!

So Consider giving a a little, and for 4.50 you get 3 unreleased remixes! All proceeds go to his medical bills! Also, keep Him in Your prayers as well!

From his personal FB!

In 17 hours from now i have to undergo open heart surgery. (I am very scared.)
    In an attempt to lessen the blow of medical costs from this major procedure, i am releasing an EP of 'VIP' remixes that i've been playing in my live sets over the last couple of years. My good friends at Addictech are hosting the release and are forgoing their percentage, so that 100% of the money from your purchase goes towards helping me out. There is also a paypal donation address (openheartdave@gmail.com) if you feel like contributing more.
    My intention is to bounce back from this stronger than ever, but regardless of what happens from here on out, i'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the years. It's been a pleasure serving you all.
    Cheers,
    Dave.

http://www.addictech.com/p/131342

Sorry Mistyped the link!!!!!
    Last edited by Hopewell; 06-04-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Tipper WILL be getting at least 4.50 ($'s, I assume) of my money.

And whole bunch of my best wishes.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

On it, thanks for the heads up. Love his productions, and top shelf scratch skills.

Tech Mentor

Link doesn't work? Sucks to hear that he needs open-heart surgery, here's one hoping he'll recover in full!

the link doesn't seem to work

Tech Wizard
    TSP2.6.5 | Kontrol Z2 | Technics 1210M3D x2 | TMA-1 | Wharfedale 8.1 ProActive x2 | MacBookPro 8,1 (OSX 10.9 2.0GHz, i7, 8GB/1TB Hybrid)

Purchased without even listening. Man's a beast. Good luck to him.
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash