[Progressive House] Arno Cost vs Kryder, Joel Edwards, Danny Howard - Head Up S.O.S. (CompleteJ Mash)

Default Arno Cost vs Kryder, Joel Edwards, Danny Howard - Head Up S.O.S. (CompleteJ Mash)

[ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Tech Guru

suks its only a preview but it sounded pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by enorjy View Post
    suks its only a preview but it sounded pretty cool
    I get this so often. The preview is just a clip to avoid getting taken down during the transcoding process. There's a big FREE DOWNLOAD link on the file, but I guess most people are playing through their phone or just don't see it. I don't know.

If you follow the link of FREE DOWNLOAD, it takes you to my FB file repository with every edit I've worked on (50+).

I've now just started uploading the entire track as recent tracks are heavily modified and not getting taken down (fingers crossed).

Direct download to this track: http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/1420636/file.html
    FB Repository: https://www.facebook.com/CompleteJ?sk=app_14167664298

Thanks for the feedback!

Tech Guru

I thought you did it cause of the same reason beatport does it. I ve never bought a song off beatport or any store from a preview. I gotta listen to the whole thing so i have to google it find whole version.
    I ve upload recent songs but I just have a like 5-6 sec of no audio in the beginning so that has worked.

Nah, just to avoid getting taken down. I've had even 15s get taken down, though that could be from user feedback. Lately, the tracks have been getting by, but when I uploaded all my edits to a different SC, I didn't want any getting hit.

I had hoped just previews would be enough to get attention, but I'm re-thinking that lately, including my releases that link to Beatport.

Thanks again.