Psy-Heads help me out please?:)
    Tech Mentor

Default Psy-Heads help me out please?:)

hey guys
    sure there are some psytrance/progressive djs up in here so i am calling for your broad genre-knowledge
    i'm looking for tracks that do not have the the classical melodic 140 bpm stuff but do have classic pys-basslines. i would like to add them to my techno crate and drop some pumping sounds from the likes of this into my set:

just like psy-trance, but without the "trance" mainly

thanks
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

what sort of bpm range are you after?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Doesn't really matter, just shouldn't be over 140, best around 125
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II

check out some labels like Iboga, Iono, Blue Tunes for a start. Happy hunting
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Ektoplazm also have a lot of free stuff.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Mentor

Will check out, thanks a lot

Tech Wizard

Check out Perfect Stranger. A lot (not all) of his stuff is slower and fits the psy-techno sound. Check out the album "Leap of Faith" on Iboga, it came out late last year. Happy hunting!

Tech Mentor

yeah i know perfect stranger, posted 2 of his songs in my OP and @Jester: thx, found some nice stuff

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    yeah i know perfect stranger, posted 2 of his songs in my OP and @Jester: thx, found some nice stuff
    I just saw the original producer not the remixer and I never listened to them. My apologies, if I think of anyone else I'll let you know.