Xbox one or Ps4

Thread: Xbox one or Ps4

Default Xbox one or Ps4

whats your poison?

Its not even a question hahah. Xbox one if you dont game at all and want someone you can yell at and a ps4 if you want to game on a console.

Oh this thread will get interesting. Or inevitably locked lol

I have a 360, and love it, but when my last one died, I was considering a PS3. I hate having to pay for online, and there aren't any xbox only games I care about. Only problem was, I had a stack of games, so I got another 360. Now with the new systems, I'm going to get a PS4. Free online, no online check-ins, I can play games at my friends house without fear of the copywrite police kicking down my door, and I can buy used games from wherever I please. That, and I don't need a TV tuner.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

PS4 doesn't have free online...
    CDJ 900's + Xone DB2 + HD 25's + Rokit 6's

neither.

A warm girlfriend.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I laugh at the fact everyone is basing their opinions on the small amount of info, and zero experience on said consoles - THAT AREN'T EVEN OUT YET.

It's like asking which you prefer to play on X1 first version or second? We don't know until the product is released.

Too many fanboys from either side of this 'console war' are getting wrapped up in MS and Sony's marketing - but you only know which is better for you when you play on them, learn their features.

Plus, if you're a true gamer, you don't make choices, you just buy them both - I would hate to think I'm missing out on exclusive titles for one. That has always been my thinking behind consoles - might as well have them all so you've got all entertainment bases covered!
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Tech Mentor

Yep, got all current console except Wii U.

Will probably get both PS and Microsoft's offerings.

Laughable that people are saying playing online is free on PSN. It is just now, but apparently wont be next gen. Anyway, MS is only a small amount to play online each year, and Live is WAAAAYYYYY better for online play than PSN.

But yeah, I will have both. This time round, I bought games on 360, and only exclusive PS titles fro PS3. We'll see how it goes next time round, but unless Sony pick up their game with their online service, or they undercut the xbox one by a considerable margin (meaning my gaming friends get the PS4 over the Xbox One), I will likely stick with the MS offering again.
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: Latest Mix 13-10-2016