Traktor Crash Deleted Entire Library!!

Default Traktor Crash Deleted Entire Library!!

I am using traktor and ableton routed together and two times i have turned my S4 off while Jackaudio is still running and both times it has crashed my computer. One time corrupting a Ableton template i was forced to remake and this time it is farrrr worse and has caused my Traktor library to become "invalde"? All the tracks in my collection are missing and all my playlist are now red X's. Also in my Traktor 2.6.1 file the library path now says "collection_backup_invalad" and now traktor has started a new library. Please tell me there is a way to repair my old library. Thanks in advance CC

First of all, check your hard disk is not corrupt.
    There is a folder with collection backups in. Use one of them.
    Failing that, I presume you backup your important data, including your collections?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Guru

how bout the older versions.....do you have the collection backup in them? Just wondering. Sorry to hear bout this btw

My files are alright but for some reason traktor wont recognize the original ones and i have to re-import my whole library. I do back my computer up on a external hard drive but its been a few weeks since i have and i would not like to loose that progress if possible. What would the file be called with the back ups in it? i cant seem to find it.

And i do not have older versions on this laptop, i just switched to it a couple months ago. I think i would rather just re-import my library than go back to my last version of traktor.

Tech Guru

I misunderstood you and I think you misunderstood what I said also when I suggested looking for the backups in the older version of traktor. Anyways, go to the folder that says Traktor 2.6.1, then the folder that says backup, then the folder that says collection. The files are dated. Choose a file that is the latest before your problem occurred. Copy it. Go back to the root Traktor 2.6.1 folder. Find the file that is labeled Collection.nml. Delete that File. Paste your copied backup file, and rename it collection

Thanks alot man! that was pretty scary seeing all my music missing. it worked perfectly