Best site for DJ accessories (besides DJ Tech Tools of course :-) )
    Tech Wizard

Default Best site for DJ accessories (besides DJ Tech Tools of course :-) )

I was looking into buying lighting and accessories to go with those lights and was wondering if anybody could provide me with some direction. There is so many options out there when it comes to lighting so I would like to be pointed in the right direction so that I may get the best quality and service for my money. Any feedback is appreciated!

Best,
    TJ D

Default Give it a go !!!

Either -

Hard to find records

decks.co.uk

Djkit.com

soundmasters.co.uk

cpc.co.uk

Try them mate -

L3ON

Any that are based stateside?

Hollywooddj.com
    DrFreeclouds.com
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    Any that are based stateside?

Hollywooddj.com
    DrFreeclouds.com
    Whoa WTH? your from Vegas and you know about DrFreeclouds hell yea!!! Ron D Core aka Dr. Freecloud is an OG and has been in the game alot of years he's a good guy and a basass DJ/Audiophile. The shop is in Orange County, Cali, Man i've found so many diamonds and gems in that place. Stuff turntabilist drool over but you gotta dig. well that is all just wanted to rant Btw Support your local record shop guys. Ron has kept his shop open and is currently not making money... not sure how long it's gonna last.

Tech Wizard

For accessories I like Turntable Lab.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by P4ULSON View Post
    Whoa WTH? your from Vegas and you know about DrFreeclouds hell yea!!! Ron D Core aka Dr. Freecloud is an OG and has been in the game alot of years he's a good guy and a basass DJ/Audiophile. The shop is in Orange County, Cali, Man i've found so many diamonds and gems in that place. Stuff turntabilist drool over but you gotta dig. well that is all just wanted to rant Btw Support your local record shop guys. Ron has kept his shop open and is currently not making money... not sure how long it's gonna last.
    Their shop sells records/tapes/cd's only though, not really a DJ accessory shop. Don't mention controllers or DVS because you're not welcome there, Ron's a vinyl dinosaur. You can find good records there but avoid the "rare" vinyl and anything without a price tag because they're usually marked up well above what you can find on Discogs or Ron will gouge you depending on who you are. Helen's always great to talk to though.