[Other] music made with guitar, bass, keys, MIDI en OSC and a DIY Monome clone

Default music made with guitar, bass, keys, MIDI en OSC and a DIY Monome clone

Hi,

I read the rules, and I hope I'm doing nothing wrong by posting this video here. If so please forgive me.

I recorded this last week. What you see is what you get. Some feedback would be appreciated.

cheers

Very cool, great way to share. I think some of the high hats and the crash especially are too loud myself, maybe the keys a tiny bit too, everything else sounds pretty balanced though. Maybe some more variations in the drums wouldn't go amiss either.

Otherwise I really dug it, nice guitar playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith View Post
    Very cool, great way to share. I think some of the high hats and the crash especially are too loud myself, maybe the keys a tiny bit too, everything else sounds pretty balanced though. Maybe some more variations in the drums wouldn't go amiss either.

Otherwise I really dug it, nice guitar playing.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I also thought that the keys were too loud, and it's nice to know that some hi-hats are also too loud. I don't have monitors so I had to do everything with my headphones HD600. I'm planning to buy some monitors this summer.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback

cheers