Which Soundcard? NI Audio 2 DJ or ??
    Tech Wizard

Default Which Soundcard? NI Audio 2 DJ or ??

Hey Guys

I'm looking for a new soundcard. I did some research and discovered macbooks sometimes have problems with the power supply of soundcards. I was wondering if i should wait for NI Audio 2 DJ soundcard or buy another one. Which soundcards do you guys recommend (i have a 13" macbook pro, with firewire)

Thanx!

Nick

Audio Kontrol 1 - me like it! I think it's worth having balanced 1/4" jack outputs if you want to run active monitors directly from soundcard if you want to produce. But if you want to plug into an external mixer with rca inputs just use rca to 1/4" jack adapters.

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-Jack-Mono-.../dp/B0002KR5PG

It's USB though so takes up one of the two ports on a MBP. I only use a vci-100 so only the one other spare. If you had two controllers you may want a firewire soundcard...

I like the look of the Audio 2 DJ for a more budget option too mind
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

it depends on what you are looking for in a soundcard (# of ins/outs, phono pre-amp or not etc)