Anyone have a Decksaver for CDJ 2000 Nexus?

Default Anyone have a Decksaver for CDJ 2000 Nexus?

Hey people,

Got a 2000 nexus coming as well as a CDJ 2000 Decksaver. (Note I don't think it's a nexus version).

I contacted Decksaver on twitter to ask if they are the same as was told they were. I also contacted them on their website and they are telling me "The CDJ-2000 Nexus cover package is different as it come with a really thin faceplate that is different in layout to the standard.".

Just wondered if anyone had any experience themselves with this? As I can send/sell the Decksaver if it's not right and order a Nexus version from somewhere else.

Thanks,
    Tobes

Tech Guru

The Vinyl Speed Adjust knobs are slightly higher up on the Nexus, but it seems Decksaver have made enough space for the cover to work on both models.

Decksaver themselves use a CDJ 2000 Mk1 image on their product page for the Nexus cover.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Ah ok thanks. So probably the same dimensions but like they said in the email, possibly thinner material to make a bit more room for the higher knobs.

Will see how it fits when it comes