problems with tractor scartch duo

Default problems with tractor scartch duo

Hi Guys,

I recently bought TSD and set it all up and it was working fine for around a month. But lately it has been giving me trouble.

Everything seems to be working fine its just that there is no sound working now. It is just a really high pitch distortion sound. I have played around with all the settings and cannot seem to fix it. I figure it could be a problem with “audio 4 dj” soundcard. But it is brand new so don’t think that could be it. Also mixing internally works fine with a external mixer.

Has anyone else had this problem. Can anyone assist. Would love it if someone could as this is really frustrating.

Cheers

Sounds like you have the setting on audio through and not scratch control. Where the deck name is ie A B C and D there is a drop down arrow. Click that and select scratch control.

Gav
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

gav your the man.... that took you like 2 secs to work out........ i been trying to fix it for about 2 weeks...

cheers bro

No worries dood.

Done it myself when i first messed around with it. Thing is that menu is hidden quite well so its somewhere alot of people dont check.

Glad to be of assistance!

Gav
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution