DJ Battling, Scratching, Beat Juggling, Trick Mixing - Ask me anything - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Vekked View Post
    Oh wow wtf that's sick, I wonder if I can map the 62 buttons to it as well? Have you tried it? That would be wiiild. I actually have traktor vinyl as well so gonna give this a shot, thanks a bunch for the heads up... could lead to something crazy
    Yeap the buttons map fine. Only issue i'm having is when ran in relative mode. I get sticker drift and can't hold a pattern for more than a few bars before it drifts. I'm currently using the mk1 vinyl with 2.6 i'm going to try it on absolute mode and see if that helps if that doesn't i'm going to pick up some mk2 timecodes. LMK if this is happening.

Signed up to say nice one Vekked this is some really useful stuff, I've seen a lot of your videos and they are all amazing. I would really like to see some beat juggling tutorials from you. Of the ones i have managed to find, the easiest to follow was when the person used the 123456789 from Ten crack commandments (i think someone mentioned that earlier) and I would generally like to see some basic patterns or routines broken down simply. I hope to see some stuff soon

Signed up to say nice one Vekked this is some really useful stuff, I've seen a lot of your videos and they are all amazing. I would really like to see some beat juggling tutorials from you. Of the ones i have managed to find, the easiest to follow was when the person used the 123456789 from Ten crack commandments (i think someone mentioned that earlier) and I would generally like to see some basic patterns or routines broken down simply. I hope to see some stuff soon

Default Getting back into the swing of it

Hey man, just wanted to say thanks for everything. I've watched some of your vids before reading this and I'm glad i can now link the two. I'm 34 and been spinning since i was 12. Grew up in south florida so i was definitely influenced by that scene, ie, "freestyle" 808 bass etc. alot of folks crack up because they know there going to get some planet rock, Egypt, Jam on it from me. Anyway, i had to put it down for several years and I'm just now picking it up again. I've bought a used ns7 and I'm getting back into it. I had a real issue with the "digital" side because i grew up when it took talent and i look at it as an art form. My first set up i used two radio top turntables, ran them thru a receiver and put one on the left channel and another on the right and used the balance as a fader. But I'm slowly learning that technology isn't all bad. Lol. I'm realizing that all those things i thought about many years are now possible. Im glad to see current forums about this. It seems like everywhere i look nothing is current. Id love to see some tutorials, I'm halfway decent at juggling and i definitely can update my scratch vocabulary. I love that there are programs like audacity where i can create my own stuff. Keep up the good work and hope to see a tut when you get time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456