[Feedback/Testers] Launchpad Remix Deck Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DigitallDJ View Post
    Hi, as a long time user of your fx mappings for the LP, I am really excited to see this great mapping.

Ideas for the spare buttons - a toggle between loop / single shot would be good, quantise and sync (as I don't always want them on), or a filter control similar to volume?
    Also, is there any way to add this to a second page of the LP so I can keep my existing fx mapping and toggle between the two?
    Thanks for your hard work
    Thanks for the feedback!

I think I will be implementing the the functions below to the 3 unused pads.

-Trigger Type One-Shoot/Loop
    -Play/Pause
    -Sync

As far as adding the second page that may be something I look at adding in the future, but this mapping will only focus on Remix Deck C & D control.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Anyone finds Cell Del Mod acting buggy?

It's like the interaction stays at direct even if it's originally set to hold. However it worked perfectly for last few days...

I triple checked my mapping tho.
    I haven't really noticed this, but I have found a different bug and pretty sure its not with my mapping. The bug happens when multiple pads in the same slot are pressed at the same time or in a quickly right after one another. One pad will go solid and play and the other pad that is considered to be "waiting" only it never plays and will continue to flash only to stop if you press this pad. Anyone else seeing this or have the LED's mapped differently?

The outputs I am using for a single pad LED are:

Beat Phase - Modifier Condition: Slot "1" Cell "1" State. Remix Deck "C" = Waiting
    Slot 1 Cell 1 State - Modifier Condition: Slot "1" Cell "1" State. Remix Deck "C" Loaded
    Slot 1 Cell 1 State - Modifier Condition: Slot "1" Cell "1" State. Remix Deck "C" Empty
    Slot 1 Cell 1 State - Modifier Condition: Slot "1" Cell "1" State. Remix Deck "C" Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    It looks great, can't wait to try it tonight after work! I was working on a mapping on my own, but takes the same idea, but of course works it out way better than I ever could.

I notice a lot of pages though with a lot of midi out changes. For some reason, my traktor ends up with some audio distortion (windows laptop). Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Hoping it doesn't work out that way with this mapping
    There is quite a bit of LED feedback with is very useful and pretty much necessary to understand what is happening. The issue tends to be with the USB port drawing too much power away from your computer. Try using a powered USB hub this was known to help with my other mappings and windows computers. Here is one that I currently use in my modular setup not a single hiccup
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately this doesn't solve it I was working on a mapping forcing me to use only page and I guess I have to stick to that. So shitty it acts like that.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Tech Student

Thank you so much for this.

I can't wait to try it out.

my request is whether there is any flexibility in the colors of the pads used.

Like many others I am color blind, and the LP pads are not great for this. In ableton i have found work arounds using bright/dim colors, would something similar be possible with this mapping? I'll let you know if specific pads are problematic. Thanks again.

Here is the latest build. JWiLL RemixPad v.75b I Finished off Deck D. I am currently using 2 mappings until XtremeMapping is updated. I will then merge both together as one.

My goal is to make it as clean , and user friendly as possible. I don't want to over complicate it with pages and functions that make you refer to the button layout every time you use it. With that in mind if you feel a "must have" Remix Deck function is missing let me know. I appreciate the feedback!
    Last edited by jhyphinwill; 07-10-2013 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Updated DL Link
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    Here is the latest build. JWiLL RemixPad v.75b I Finished off Deck D. I am currently using 2 mappings until XtremeMapping is updated. I will then merge both together as one.

My goal is to make it as clean , and user friendly as possible. I don't want to over complicate it with pages and functions that make you refer to the button layout every time you use it. With that in mind if you feel a "must have" Remix Deck function is missing let me know. I appreciate the feedback!
    I can't wait to test this out! Thanks so much!
    I've been wanting to map my LP to the remix decks, but haven't had the time (drive)
    I'll be testing this out tonight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12