[Feedback/Testers] Launchpad Remix Deck Mapping
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [Feedback/Testers] Launchpad Remix Deck Mapping

Hey guys I'm looking for your input to finish the Novation Launchpad Remix Deck mapping for TRAKTOR. Its pretty much done for Deck C but I would love to get your opinons on ways to improve before I mirror the controls for Deck D. Take a look at the video and download the mapping file below. I appreciate all input. Thanks!

Download - JWiLL RemixPad v.5b
    Last edited by jhyphinwill; 06-29-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: added video
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

This looks absolutely brilliant!

Nice work, mate.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Agreed, you have it pretty much all covered.

Nice mapping

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    This looks absolutely brilliant!

Nice work, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Agreed, you have it pretty much all covered.

Nice mapping
    Thanks for checking it out guys! Blessings from two of the best in the game.

I do have 3 open pads on the left side. Any ideas for what these could be used for. I was thinking deck view, play/pause, and sync but didnt want to waste the real estate if there were more valuable remix deck controls.
    Last edited by jhyphinwill; 06-29-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill
    Blessings from two of the best in the game.
    When it comes to mappings, Stewe is head, shoulders and hat above me, mate!

I assume the four arrow buttons (bottom left on your LP), and the top SHIFT button are common (will be common) across Deck C & D?

I'm very impressed with what you've done here. The fact that you've got all of this functionality on a single page of the LP (with a few buttons left over!) is awesome stuff.

DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    When it comes to mappings, Stewe is head, shoulders and hat above me, mate!

I assume the four arrow buttons (bottom left on your LP), and the top SHIFT button are common (will be common) across Deck C & D?

I'm very impressed with what you've done here. The fact that you've got all of this functionality on a single page of the LP (with a few buttons left over!) is awesome stuff.

Yes indeed those buttons will be shared on both C & D. There is a small bug with the volume/mute/keylock etc. page being that only one of the slots can be adjusted at a time, since they share the same modifier. For me its that big of an issue though.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    Thanks for checking it out guys! Blessings from two of the best in the game. :D

I do have 3 open pads on the left side. Any ideas for what these could be used for. I was thinking deck view, play/pause, and sync but didnt want to waste the real estate if there were more valuable remix deck controls.

Hi, I am so excited to see this mapping and particularly pleased that you have done it as I have been using your instant grat mapping for years and love it,.
    As for spare slots,,how about a toggle between loop and one shot, , and maybe the filter?
    Also is there any way to get this on a second page so I can maintain the current mapping?
    Keep up the good work x

Hi, as a long time user of your fx mappings for the LP, I am really excited to see this great mapping.

Ideas for the spare buttons - a toggle between loop / single shot would be good, quantise and sync (as I don't always want them on), or a filter control similar to volume?
    Also, is there any way to add this to a second page of the LP so I can keep my existing fx mapping and toggle between the two?
    Thanks for your hard work

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Anyone finds Cell Del Mod acting buggy?

It's like the interaction stays at direct even if it's originally set to hold. However it worked perfectly for last few days...

I triple checked my mapping tho.

It looks great, can't wait to try it tonight after work! I was working on a mapping on my own, but takes the same idea, but of course works it out way better than I ever could.

I notice a lot of pages though with a lot of midi out changes. For some reason, my traktor ends up with some audio distortion (windows laptop). Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Hoping it doesn't work out that way with this mapping
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast