hey everyone so the basic question i have is effects... plain and simply...
ohh you want more detail? you got it...
so i used to run traktor through 2 cdj 1000s and 2 technics as well as a djm 900... well i have long since upgraded (i guess u could call it) but some might say i took a step back.. i got big into only using cdjs and upgraded to cdj 2000s, this caused me a bit of a problem though because all of my effects (pre-mapped to my liking) are now well.. gone.
my question is what are some good effects units that i can use through audio.. trying to stay away from the laptop and this forum thread is really gunna make up my mind for me in the end.. ive been in the game for quite sometime so please dont waste everyones time by saying "ohh well pioneer makes an efx 1000, or an rmx 1000" yes i get it .. we all know this already
but what are some OTHER good effects processors out there. i have looked into korg and some of their kaossilators (kp3 and the quad) but theyre not really doing it for me. is there anything else that im over looking???

P.S. im a big fan of simplistic delays, alot of rolls, and quite a bit of echos, also im starting to mess with reverbs more now too but ehh....
so please help me not re-program EVERYTHING all over again and help me find some good gear out there and feel free to quote from any budget or anything custom or things that just arent used often (messed with a boss GT8 for awhile) but please just gimme ur input and ill be happy to hear from anyones standpoint on the topic

-Thanx