DJM 800 Post Fader Effects

Default DJM 800 Post Fader Effects

I own the DJM 800 and while I was mixing last week I noticed that the post fader effects seem to have stopped.

Never had this problem happen before.

Quick step by step of how I use them, just to clarify if I'm doing it right....

*channel selected is 1
    *beat effect selected is delay
    *parameter set to 1/2
    *bpm set to auto
    *level/depth set to half

Now usually, I'd wait for the point I want to post fade and slam the channel fader down and bingo! But it just wasn't happening, any ideas?
    Equipment: 2x CDJ 2000s // Kontrol Z2 // 2x KRK Rokit 5s // Maschine MkII // Scarlett 2i2

Soundcloud Twitter Facebook

Tech Mentor

Put it on Master, or put the slide below the channel 1 fader on a and turn it to Cf. A. It should now work again.

I will check those settings but I'm certain that's how I had it, apart from it being on the master as I like to filter each channel separately. Ta.
    Equipment: 2x CDJ 2000s // Kontrol Z2 // 2x KRK Rokit 5s // Maschine MkII // Scarlett 2i2

Soundcloud Twitter Facebook

Tech Mentor

Yeah the post-fader only works when you put it on Cf. A or B (depending on which option you use below the fader) or the master. If you put it on the channel directly, the effect goes away with the fader hence it not being post-fader