Korg Zero4

Thread: Korg Zero4

Tech Convert

Default Korg Zero4

So I've had this Zero4 for about a year and a half and just recently it's been cutting out, but never in the middle of a song or after it's been playing. It only happens when I start it up. It will play the music for like 2 seconds and then cut out. I've unplugged/plugged back in all the wires. Shut it down turned it back on, reset my macbook. sometimes it will work after all that sometimes it wont. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't know what's wrong with it and it's really starting to piss me off. Any help would be appreciated

Tech Convert

Also I started playing a video on here and the sound came through my Korg all scrambled and warped... So I started typing this post and then tried playing a song without touching anything. And now it's working fine again.... What the hell is wrong with this thing??

You have to power the mixer on with master and booth volume turned down. I didn't have any issues with mine but I ran it on windows. Could either be a bad FireWire cable and/or latency settings. If latency is too low then it will connect and disconnect randomly.
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Tech Convert

I'm only playing music through itunes not even a DJ program, how would I check latency for that?

Hmmm... That's odd bc then the mixer should work fine. How are you hooking it up through the cd/line input?
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--