Pleasurekraft in South Africa!

Default Pleasurekraft in South Africa!

Hey DJTT! Well this thread is a week late, I wanted to post this earlier this week, but I've been a busy guy!

Anyway last weekend Pleasurekraft came down to South Africa for a 2 day/event tour, and one of them being at the club where I'm a resident. I had the chance and opportunity to watch and meet the man himself! All I can tell you is what an amazing talented artist he is. He is also such a down to earth friendly humble guy. It was a great night with quality music, and an awesome vibe! It was really great chatting to him on a few things about the industry and also about Traktor which he also uses! I only came crawling back home at 7am!

Well here's a few pics of the night, ok boasting over now ha ha ha ha! I apologize for the shitty quality pics. iPhone 5 does not take the best club pics...

2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Isn't pleasurekraft two guys?

When I saw him in LA it was the same guy solo...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Nope. It's one guy from Washington DC if I'm correct.. He's just so talented you think he's two guys!

Kaveh is one talented, awesome, respected and humble artist! Somebody every DJ/producer should aspire to be!
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    Nope. It's one guy from Washington DC if I'm correct.. He's just so talented you think he's two guys!

Kaveh is one talented, awesome, respected and humble artist! Somebody every DJ/producer should aspire to be!
    Nah it is a duo. One guy originally from Miami (looks like he is in DC now) and another from Sweden. Looks like one of them is touring though.

Schalenberg

Cajmere & Sonny Fodera - You're The One (Pleasurekraft Remix)

BOOM!

Nice one Dustin!

You rocking at the mo dawg!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Nah it is a duo. One guy originally from Miami (looks like he is in DC now) and another from Sweden. Looks like one of them is touring though.

Yeah you right mate.. It seems that they actually don't spend much time together, and that Kaveh seems to do the touring for Pleasurekraft, while the other half, is mostly in on the producing/collab side. Last year when Pleasurekraft came to SA, it was also the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Nice one Dustin!

You rocking at the mo dawg!

Thanks Adrian, yeah things are looking up lately, I even had to cancel a Durban July gig!