Convince me not to get a z1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Convince me not to get a z1

I really want a to-go sound card to go next to my midifighter 3d, but heres the issue: I also want a second controller for volumes and eqs when I can't bring my whole setup, but only have two usb ports on my macbook and don't really want a usb hub. the z1 seems perfect, and I can even change the mapping to work as a controller for decks c and d when i have it next to my z2, but seriously, convince me otherwise please! what ever happened to the midi fighter x???

Just buy one, if you don't like it, sell it...that's how I lead my life with anything.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

People will laugh and point their fingers at you.

Convincing enough? Not sure what you're trying to do here, if you know you wsnt it just get it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    Just buy one, if you don't like it, sell it...that's how I lead my life with anything.
    Truth! Wrangling with RGAS just isn't worth it...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Mentor

You can't use DVS with it.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You could pull it with a K2. Only thing you would be missing is color info from the cells in the remix decks.

lol this was more just a hint at djtt to give me an update on the midi fighter x.

a bit of an obvious point...

DON'T GET A Z1
    there
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    You could pull it with a K2. Only thing you would be missing is color info from the cells in the remix decks.
    you don't have to rely on the internal midi pages of the K2, you can override it and control each led's color internally with modifiers in traktor, so you could have three colors for the samples of the remix decks... but if you have a 3d or spectra you shouldn't really care about that.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast