[Traktor kontrol z2] Monitor C & D - and others few questions

Default [Traktor kontrol z2] Monitor C & D - and others few questions

Hi Dj Techtool's.

First of all, sorry for my bad english, this is not my native laguage and i still have to learn and practice. But i think that djtt is the best place for this kind of questions.

So, I recently bought a z2 and i'm testing it since yesterday and i have a few problems and i wonder if i should send my unit back...
    Of course i searched on the documentation, and on the internet before asking here.

1) I can not monitor decks c & d... Even if thoses are remix or classic decks.
    I correctly turn the cue/mix knob to cue and the hp volume is not to zero.
    I have routed the output monitor into the monitor L/R channels.
    I can monitor decks A & B without problems.
    But when i press shift, and the a button (for pfl c) or the b button (for d), the leds remain shut down and i can not monitor c and d.

I dont think this is a "led" problem, or an output problem because if i manually click on pfl c (or d) in traktor, this works perfectly : I can hear the sound threw the z2 and if i press shift i can see that i'm now monitoring the c (or d) deck.

But then again, if i try to switch off the pfl by pressing the a button while holding shift, nothin happen...

Another thing that i noticed : when i want to monitor a (or b,) i normally press the corresponding button, and every things work. But the pfl icon of deck a (or b) on traktor is not switch on...

I have two supposition :
    -it seems to be an "input" problem (by traktor point of view).
    -The monitor section of the mixer, even if all is set to internal mode, is stuck in something like the "analog mixer mode" where you can only pfl a and b and the decks c and d don't exist.

2) According to the manual page 61 (the english version) :" Pressing the SYNC button (without SHIFT) for more than one second will reset the associated
    Deck's tempo (i.e., it will return to it's original tempo with 0% pitch adjust)."

This dont seems to works : when i try that, i can see (in the traktor screen) that the pitch of the concerned deck move to the center position (0% pitch) for something like 1/10 sec and the go back to the previous position. So the pitch is not changed.

Note the manual can be found on the Documentation folder of traktor installation directory.

3) Still accoring to the manual p44 : About the loop encoder, "Hold SHIFT, press and hold encoder and turn to the left " should "Reset Deck's beatline to the start. This returns the track to the beginning"

Well... this doesn't seem to work. It only beatjumps backward by the current loop size. ( i'm not sure if i'm clear here...)

4) It is not a problem this time but have you got any idea about what shift + setting button do ?
    My supposition is that it put the z2 into a "sound card only" mode since all the controls on the mixer (including the faders and the crossfader) stop to work. But I'm not sure about that.

Thanks in advance for your help. Any idea or supposition is welcome

Have a nice day.

Hi,

So, i contacted the NI's tech support and this is their response for 1) :

"This is a software problem in Traktor Pro 2.6.2. You cannot engage Decks C and D
    prelistening. We apologize for this inconvenience, our programmers are already
    working on a solution!"

2)In fact it only seems to works with internals decks and not the vinyls ones.