[Other] Recording of my latest set which turned the entire club into a dance floor.

Default Recording of my latest set which turned the entire club into a dance floor.

I typically spin Electro House and Nu-disco, but I had all of these songs that I enjoyed listening to and never was able to place into one of my sets, so I decided to try spinning a completely different set a couple days ago. I had a 1am-2am slot and all the previous DJs were playing house music. The dance floor was pretty crowded, but a lot of people were still hanging out on the sidelines either drinking or trying to talk. By the middle of the third song I played, I looked around and saw people dancing everywhere in the club. It was incredible, and it stayed that way until about 20 minutes into the next DJs set. I highly recommend grabbing as many of the following tracks as possible, no matter what genre you usually spin.

Here's the track list:
    [00:00] - 01 - Sharkoffs - Let Me See You Nasty (Sharkoffs Remix Mashup)
    [02:00] - 02 - Notorious B.I.G. - Nasty Girl (Dean Del Remix)
    [04:02] - 03 - Mary J Blige - Family Affair (Teddy Cream & Mitch Merkel Remix)
    [07:20] - 04 - Luckybeard - Ray Ban Vision (Feat. Cyhi Da Prince)(Luckybeard Remix)
    [08:30] - 05 - Cali Swag District - Teach Me How To Dougie (Schlachthofbronx Remix)
    [10:45] - 06 - Schlachthofbronx - Dickie Riddim (Feat. Warrior Queen)
    [12:48] - 07 - Schlachthofbronx - Nasty Bass (Feat. Spoek Mathambo & Bigspace)
    [15:54] - 08 - The Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (K Theory & TYR Remix)
    [18:19] - 09 - K Theory - Good & Gone (Original Mix)
    [21:34] - 10 - Blunt Instrument - Lone Town (Original Mix)
    [24:18] - 11 - Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze (Koyote Bootleg) [HFR1 Cut]
    [25:42] - 12 - Heartbreak - That Heartbreak
    [27:09] - 13 - Heartbreak & Munchi - Faceoff
    [29:55] - 14 - South Rakkas Crew - Refill (Feat. RDX) (DFace Remix)
    [33:25] - 15 - The Partysquad - Go Down Low (Neki Stranac Moombahton Mix)
    [36:28] - 16 - Mavado - Caribbean Girls (Ackeejuice Rockers Remix)
    [39:55] - 17 - Irie Maffia - Cross the Roads (Feat. Beenie Man)
    [43:50] - 18 - Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Get Low (Punish & ALVARO Moombahton Remix)
    [45:44] - 19 - Alex Clare - Too Close (Nadastrom Remix)
    [48:21] - 20 - Toddla T - Take It Back (Dillon Francis Remix)
    [51:16] - 21 - Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South remix / Nadastrom Moombahton Edit)

Tech Guru

Looks like a cool mix of tuns, on the d/l now
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Tech Mentor

People love the classic old skewl jams. You never go wrong when you mix them in with the new stuff.