Djm-600 for DVS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Djm-600 for DVS

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Yeah ... i absolutely love our '600 .. maybe it is just for sentimental reasons, as my new denon owns it in every respect
    (As a new dj of only 2 years experience) I understand that the 600 was the standard back "in the day" as much is the 900 is now. I definitely respect that. I think I've always been drawn to the Pio effect processors and build quality. But it looks like if I want to grow my skills more, its off to the retirement home with this old bastard! Heres to the new.
    Lenovo P580 || TSP2 || Traktor Z2 || 2x Audio-Technica AT-LP120 || Pioneer HDJ 1500 || Behringer B212D || http://www.mixcloud.com/Calzonetti/

Considered a DJM 750 or 850 off ebay?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I have, but I think for the price of a 750 (about $1000) I would opt for a DB2 instead. Not sure if im willing to hover into that price bracket without scratch certification.
    Lenovo P580 || TSP2 || Traktor Z2 || 2x Audio-Technica AT-LP120 || Pioneer HDJ 1500 || Behringer B212D || http://www.mixcloud.com/Calzonetti/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12