JBL EON 210P Portable PA system

Default JBL EON 210P Portable PA system

I have a local that is looking to get rid of his JBL EON 210P Portable PA system. I was wondering before I contacted him if these are worth trading for. He is looking for studio monitors and I have set of KRK Rokit6 G2 that I was thinking about trading. I play mostly out of my house due to the lack of clubs in the area and also not having a PA to be able to play through when I have had the opportunity to. Do you guys think this would be a good trade or should I stick with my studio monitors. I know these are 2 different beasts and each have there perks.
    :: Maschine MK2 :: MF SPECTRA :: Novation Launchpad :: Moog Little Phatty Stage II :: MBP 13.3" i7 2.9GHz Turbo 3.6GHz 8GB ::

Tech Wizard

My personal opinion is you will not get away with using that system to play out. Could add a small sub to it and it would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by sdrthedj View Post
    My personal opinion is you will not get away with using that system to play out. Could add a small sub to it and it would be ok.
    Yeah once I got off work yesterday I went at checked out the system and it's def. to small for what I was looking for. Thanks for the input though
    :: Maschine MK2 :: MF SPECTRA :: Novation Launchpad :: Moog Little Phatty Stage II :: MBP 13.3" i7 2.9GHz Turbo 3.6GHz 8GB ::