Can someone answer my questions about Traktor Scratch Pro?
    Tech Mentor

Default Can someone answer my questions about Traktor Scratch Pro?

I will really appreciate if someone could help me on this.

So I have a pair of turntables, a mixer, and an "M-Audio Connectiv Audio Interface".

The person that sold it to me said that he managed to connect Traktor Scratch Pro with the M-Audio Connectiv Audio Interface, and he gave me the version of Trakor that he worked with as a sale, but I have a few questions:

To start with, do I have everything connected correctly?: http://imgur.com/a/ohHtc

Currently, I don't have the MK2 Traktor Vinyl, but once I have them, do I just put them on the turntables, load the songs from my computer into deck A and deck B and once I play the turntables, the songs will play from the timecoded vinyl?

I appreciate any help, thank you!

Shit, it might be a pain in the ass to set that up if it's your first time piecing TSP together and you have a 3rd party interface... Hopefully he gave you the steps to doing it.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Shit, it might be a pain in the ass to set that up if it's your first time piecing TSP together and you have a 3rd party interface... Hopefully he gave you the steps to doing it.
    He did, I got scratch to work and everything, but I just don't know if everything will work when I get my timecoded vinyl and I'm not too sure if I have everything plugged in/ready to work.

Nice, you'll have to calibrate your vinyl in TSP once you get the timecode though, it won't just start up and function fully.

Tech Guru

If it's Traktor Scratch Pro 1, you need mk1 vinyl I believe. Not mk2.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    If it's Traktor Scratch Pro 1, you need mk1 vinyl I believe. Not mk2.
    No it's version 2.5.1 which is MK2.

Tech Guru

You need to use a Traktor sound card to use timecode. If he had it working with the M-Audio card and sold you the software, you probably got ripped off with hacked pirated software rather than the genuine product.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Tech Guru

Ah okay, you should be fine.

makar1: I'm pretty sure it's possible with the registry edit. Someone here did it with another sound card. Not the Xone either.

Tech Guru

The fact that it installed 2.5.1 also suggests it's pirated software.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danek View Post
    I will really appreciate if someone could help me on this.

So I have a pair of turntables, a mixer, and an "M-Audio Connectiv Audio Interface".

The person that sold it to me said that he managed to connect Traktor Scratch Pro with the M-Audio Connectiv Audio Interface, and he gave me the version of Trakor that he worked with as a sale, but I have a few questions:

To start with, do I have everything connected correctly?: http://imgur.com/a/ohHtc

Currently, I don't have the MK2 Traktor Vinyl, but once I have them, do I just put them on the turntables, load the songs from my computer into deck A and deck B and once I play the turntables, the songs will play from the timecoded vinyl?

I appreciate any help, thank you!
    This whole conversation breaches forum rules.

Discussion of using hacked software and how to hack Traktor Certification usually leads to a ban.

This is a warning as you are new here.

[CLOSED - TO BE DELETED]