Pioner DDJ-SX- DJAY Mapping for Algoriddim by viper

Default Pioner DDJ-SX- DJAY Mapping for Algoriddim by viper

Here is the first release for Algoriddim Djay:

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/927

Note: If you have problems to see your labels in Djay you have to re-create the iTunes Library:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1451?viewlocale=en_US
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Nice and thank you now I can use the DDJ SX with Serato DJ, Traktor, Virtual DJ and Djay but traktor is weapon of choice
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Of course djay is a toy compared to Traktor and Serato but some effects are nice and scratching works better than in Traktor
    Turntables with Labels looks nice
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

yes if you want to scratch with Traktor you need s2 s4 or timecode. I've DJ'ed one gig using Djay and the Djay remote on my iPad it was fun.
    I tried your map and it realy good but heck it's total overkill to use the DDJ SX with Djay
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Tech Student

For some reason the spinning lights aren't turning up on the jogwheels.. Is there an option I have to enable in order to see them? Please let me know ASAP. Other than that it works great thanks a lot Viper!

Tech Convert

i have the same problem , spinning lights aren't turning up on the jogwheels, used also vipers file, any tips ? thanks in advance

Default Djay for iPad

Hey, does this mapping work for djay for iPad, since i want to connect ddj sx to iPad,