40% OFF NEW Crane DJ UHS Gear Cases!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 40% OFF NEW Crane DJ UHS Gear Cases!!

The title says it all, for a limited time, you can get 40% off any of the brand new Crane UHS dj gear cases. These cases are a step above all the rest (like the rest of Crane's products) and can be seen in the video below:

To check pricing and to view the full line of cases, visit:

http://www.cranehardware.com/index.php?cPath=26

Use the code killsupe at checkout to save 40%.

Let me know if you have questions!
    TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 Kontrol X1s | Kontrol F1 | Maschine | 2 Technics 1210 MK5s
    Other Cool Stuff: Serato | Dicers | Ableton Live | Launchpad | Ortofon S-120s | Ortofron Nightclubs / Headshell Mounted
    My Control Vinyl Collection: Picasa Album | Facebook Album 1 | Facebook Album 2

Tech Wizard

That 7'' inch square case seems like it might fit the Midifighter 3D almost perfectly.

Internal capacity: 6.25'' x 6.25'' x 2.2'' or Smaller

MF3D Dimensions: 6'' x 6'' x 1.5''

It may need a little extra padding on the top and bottom...hmm, tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by rafiq View Post
    That 7'' inch square case seems like it might fit the Midifighter 3D almost perfectly.

Internal capacity: 6.25'' x 6.25'' x 2.2'' or Smaller

MF3D Dimensions: 6'' x 6'' x 1.5''

It may need a little extra padding on the top and bottom...hmm, tempting.
    They have awesome "crush corners" - check out to video to see what I'm talking about.
    TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 Kontrol X1s | Kontrol F1 | Maschine | 2 Technics 1210 MK5s
    Other Cool Stuff: Serato | Dicers | Ableton Live | Launchpad | Ortofon S-120s | Ortofron Nightclubs / Headshell Mounted

The last one (the xxl-2l) is not available in the store, and it's exactly what i need for my ddj... damn...
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

3-4 weeks and you would have it. They literally were released to the public today.

Once the pre-orders come in, the sale will be over, so act now if you want one.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonitekillz View Post
    3-4 weeks and you would have it. They literally were released to the public today.

Once the pre-orders come in, the sale will be over, so act now if you want one.
    Yes but i can't preorder it if it's not there xD
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    Ahh, I will check into that for you and get it fixed. Check back here.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    Should be there now.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

@kryptonitekillz, dude I have to say that passing on discount codes and sharing good finds is very much in the DJTT spirit and these offers are great BUT this is starting to look like marketing.

You clearly have some involvement with Crane (from reading your posts) and the moderators have discussed this and we are slightly uncomfortable with the fact that you are helping members with what appears to be sales/orders.

People can see the product. They know where to buy. We think that should be as far as this thread goes.

Please conduct any further correspondence with customers of Crane, off the forum. This is in accordance with forum rules.

The Mod Team.

I do have some involvement with Crane, but not from an employment standpoint. I get a discount code on new products and they just happened to release two new products within a very short amount of time.

If the mods don't feel that is something beneficial to DJTT members, I totally understand where you are coming from. I really don't have anywhere else to post something like this, so I thought it just made sense. I have total respect for the rules.

Nothing to see here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast