[Other] BOUNCE!!! LIVE // BASS MUSIC CONTROLLERISM ROUTINE w/ MASCHINE, SYNTH, MIDI SCRATCHS
    Tech Student

Red face BOUNCE!!! LIVE // BASS MUSIC CONTROLLERISM ROUTINE w/ MASCHINE, SYNTH, MIDI SCRATCHS

Hi there,
    hope you're all going well guys

I'm BOUNCE!!! french producer from Toulouse, no blabla ... if you want to know more :
    http://www.bounceiii.com

Long time user, but this is my very first message on the board ...
    it's been two years of sleepless nights that i'm focusing on a project that “explores” the bass music spectrum through all its sub-genres (dubstep, kuduru, trap, glitch hop, electro, future jungle, breaks, drum & bass, ...), with the objective to get a different scenic live performance, ... and of course, a 100% original production !!!

I've released a "LIVE!!!" teaser (with a very popular instant response) as an introduction to the official launch tour in September. It is a 2 minutes controllerism Dubstep > Tropical > Trap > Drum&bass routine performed on Maschine, piano, and midi scratchs. The (original) track is called "this is not a test", i hope you'll like it

Original "THIS IS NOT A TEST" Soundtrack by BOUNCE!!!
    Motion Graphik, Video Capture & Edit by : NHK VIDEO

I also released my first 2 originals tracks (Glitch & Tropical Electro) as an extract of this Liveset two month ago, availaible on free download here :

https://soundcloud.com/kosenprod/bou...ight-kosenprod

Sooo, i hope you'll like the sound and pictures, i am looking forward to know what you think about it. Any suggestions, advices, criticisms ... would be greatly appreciated !!!

Cheers & Thanx for your time
    Much love from France
    !!!

Tech Student

Hello guys

I'm so happy to come back with some news from the Live controllerism i've launched one year and a fews months before !!! After a lot of touring, i noticed something was wrong about something :

"what's the point about playing electronic live, if nobody can't see what's really going on" ???

Tha's why we're launching the live 2.0 version by adding 5 cameras, capturing, mixing and streaming the music in real time on a front stage screen for people. This is what it look like :

Hope you'll enjoy it
    Much love from France
    XXX