One deck mixing in traktor

Default One deck mixing in traktor

So I was told to mess with the routing settings and have figured out how to get both decks to play out of the same channel... but i'm trying to set it up more like one deck mode on Serato.

With one deck mode on serato you can toggle which deck is active (a or b) but still be mixing them through one channel. So I can play a track by dropping my needle, then switch the active deck, stop my turntable, and then play the next track by dropping the needle and starting the record again. Also it would make it so Channel A's EQ could be used to EQ both decks a and b independently from each other.

I hope that isn't too confusing and some one can help. Thanks.
    2 x Technics 1210 M5g / Rane TTM 56 / Rokit krk 8's and 10s / Lenovo 15" i7 4gb / Oxygen 8v2 / HDJ-2000 / TSP2 Audio 10

Tech Mentor

sorry. i donīt get it. need more explanation.

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)

Tech Guru

You would have to mix internally, but I'm pretty confused. I don't know what you're asking.

I GUESS you'd have to change your audio routing so that BOTH DECKS A + B take their timecode input from the same physical input on your audio interface.

THEN, you'd need to map a button or a key to vinyl control on each player. I'm sure you can set up modifiers to have a button behave like a switch, so that EITHER Deck A or Deck B has timecode input active at one time...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Guru

just deck replicate...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

^Yeah. That's much easier than my suggestion. You would only be controlling 1 deck with timecode, then.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    I GUESS you'd have to change your audio routing so that BOTH DECKS A + B take their timecode input from the same physical input on your audio interface.

THEN, you'd need to map a button or a key to vinyl control on each player. I'm sure you can set up modifiers to have a button behave like a switch, so that EITHER Deck A or Deck B has timecode input active at one time...
    Yep.