Reloop Terminal Mix 4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Reloop Terminal Mix 4

Has anybody got one of these?

I've read the reviews and what not and was thinking of getting one as I can get it cheap, just wondered how they were after a few months playing with them.

I have a main modular set-up so this will be just for certain parties and I will probably use it with Serato DJ (full version).

Any feedback?
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Has anybody got one of these?

I've read the reviews and what not and was thinking of getting one as I can get it cheap, just wondered how they were after a few months playing with them.

I have a main modular set-up so this will be just for certain parties and I will probably use it with Serato DJ (full version).

Any feedback?
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...light=terminal
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

Ah nice one
    SC | MC

I think I'm gonna get one - looks cool.
    SC | MC

It's not a bad controller, but it's a Serato one so I ended up selling mine (I prefer Traktor-focussed hardware); if I was buying a new all-in-one controller I'd get the Jockey 3 Remix personally.
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1

I like the look of the jogs in serato tbh.
    I had a vci300 with itch a few years back and the jog performance was better than anything I've tried in traktor - s4 included.

I'll still use traktor for when i'm playing house but wanted something to mess about scratching with, and I can get it cheap so looks ideal.
    SC | MC

Yeah the jogs are pretty win (in all software packages tbh), although personally I'd give VDJ a go as well; feature-wise, it's caught up to Traktor quite nicely, only thing I don't like with VDJ are the weird waveforms. More effects on VDJ as well.

You could also try it with The One.

Tech Mentor

does it come now with FULL version of serato DJ? no need to upgrade by extra paying? if so, I might get one, there are some in a store near me for 550€, which is pretty good if you have full software and no shipping costs and it's a pretty good controller

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBeat View Post
    does it come now with FULL version of serato DJ? no need to upgrade by extra paying? if so, I might get one, there are some in a store near me for 550€, which is pretty good if you have full software and no shipping costs and it's a pretty good controller
    It does, yes No need to upgrade from Intro anymore, which was the ONLY complaint DDJTips/DJTT had about it when it first came out.

If you use VDJ you need to go into the registry and change the 'default scratch latency' to get the best performance.

I did a little how to on digitaldjtips a while ago for how to do it without the registry tool available to licensed users
    http://digitaldjtips.com/forum/threa...al-mix-4.4250/
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast