Maschine MK2 Traktor 2.6.2 remix deck mapping.... where can i find this? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Jason is the guy behind Mash R. Boy knows his mappings

Tech Guru

I might start on that mapping and modify it if I ever get time. I think that I want a mapping with 2 remix deck pages and then an FX 3/4 page. Possibly due points but not a huge deal. I need to find a use for my maschine with traktor next to my Z2. Too bad no one has made a companion mapping like many did for the S4.

Lemme know if anyone comes across a mapping like I describe. Frickholds on the mapping page is pretty close but I don't think its full remix decks. If you have a Z2, the mapping I am describing would definately allow you to use all of traktor with the least layers possible (oh how I hate layers)

Default building an mapping for the mashine mkII

with semi LED response (traktor does not send cell led info.)

need testers.

Default Mikro Mapping

Just put this mapping up for maschine Mikro MK2 controls remix decks cells & transport, working on a X1 mapping to go with it. let me know what u think

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1844

Lightbulb Ultimate MK II Mapping

Have a look at my Maschine MK II Mapping. It's updated with every new Traktor version or suggestions by users. German video is also available on my page, will update the next days (English and newest Mapping version). Supports all decks, all 64 Samples in Remix Decks, Cue Points with color, several other functions. Check it out! (You have to donate via PayPal to get it, I spent plenty of hours for now more than 3k Commands) You also get access to a bug reporter (also for feature requests), to give feedback immediately. If you've questions about it, contact me ;-)

Or try this thread at DJTT.
    Last edited by SoundStorm; 09-17-2013 at 04:39 PM.

CTC Maschine Mikro All-In-One Traktor Pro 2 Control Mk1 and Mk2

Highlighted Features:

Compatible with Mk1 and Mk2 Mikro
    Track Browsing & Loading
    Transport, 8 Hotcues, Looping, Flux Mode – Deck A & Deck B
    Instant Gratification Effects on all 4 Decks
    Full Remix Deck Control – Deck C & D
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12