Does the Midi Fighter 3D work with Serato DJ?

Default Does the Midi Fighter 3D work with Serato DJ?

I use the Numark NS6 with Serato DJ and I am interested in buying the Midi Fighter 3D. I was wondering before I buy the Midi Fighter, If it works with Serato DJ. When I say this I mean Can I Midi Map it to allow me to manipulate Hot Cues, Looping, FX and Samples. I tried midi mapping N.I. Maschine to Serato DJ but the midi button in the top left corner of the program wouldn't allow me to make any edits to the program. Below I have A Screenshot of what it looks like. In serato DJ's Prefrences for me it does not have a midi section. My Program is up to date so I was wondering if this is happening to everyone else. I am hoping to be able to tilt the 3D so it changes effects because its such an awesome feature but who knows if it's even mappable. Please leave me some advice on what you think I should do. I just want to make sure so I don't waste my money.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tech Wizard

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: You can map anything that sends a midi signal to Serato, so yes.

Check out what the users here have already created at: https://maps.djtechtools.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pgtampa View Post
    Check out what the users here have already created at: https://maps.djtechtools.com/
    like what? there's one map for a spectra.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

In order to map Maschine, a 3D or any other controller you need to have certified Serato hardware connect it so you can unlock the software fully.

There are no official SeratoDJ maps from us but yeah, basically anything that Serato allows to be mapped can be mapped to it. The tilt and rotate functionality on the 3D is mappable and will be seen by software as a knob.