Traktor Scratch Pro Problem!
    Tech Mentor

Default Traktor Scratch Pro Problem!

I made the video, and I'd really appreciate if anyone has any suggestions to help me.

Thank you

i dont have tsp or use vinyl, but maybe you need a driver or update for your interface?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Aleeeeeks View Post
    i dont have tsp or use vinyl, but maybe you need a driver or update for your interface?
    I have the driver, the most updated one too.

What you are trying is possible, however your interface is not certified for use with TSP so closing this one.

Edit: You have already been warned about this by Karlos, one more post like this will result in bannage.
    Last edited by Jester; 07-19-2013 at 11:38 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I would also add that using a non-certified soundcard with TSP is the lesser point.
    The main point is that you are possibly using cracked or shared software.

I suggest you buy the software before asking for more help from people who have bought their software.

When I warned you last time I said you would be banned but for being a new member you got the benefit of the doubt.
    You have simply took the piss this time.
    Jester has been very lenient not banning as he usually drops the hammer down hard and I won't dissent from his decision but you can have 3 days off (again lenient, it should be 10). Maybe you will buy your software in that time..?

Next time it will be straight to perma-ban.

Karlos
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 07-20-2013 at 07:18 AM.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Just for clarity:

1. The M-Audio is NOT supported by TSP, it merely appears in as the soundcard. It is not Certified.

2. Traktor Scratch Pro comes with hardware or is sold to users that own Certified hardware. So the person that sold you that copy sold it to in breach of the EULA as it appears that you did not get any hardware with it. It is impossible to buy TSP without a certified device unless you own a certified mixer in which case you would not be trying to use the M-Audio.

3. The ONLY way to get a non-certified soundcard to work with TSP is to obtain a cracked copy (bought or not) or attempt to edit the registry entries. Both of these are not permitted. Obviously cracks are not legal and and hacking the software is a breach of the EULA if you have bought a genuine copy.

Either way, what you are attempting to do it not permitted by NI and cannot be discussed on the forum. No exceptions.

There are a lot of misconceptions regarding TSP. I suggest reading the product pages at NI because taking advice from YouTube has lead to buying gear that does not function the way you want.

Karlos