this girl is pretty awesome
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default this girl is pretty awesome

I dont remember where but there was vids of her floating of her and how she couldnt dj or something ...dont remember...
    well she actually can, and she a hottie.
    go girl

you can tell from the original video that she can mix...it's the videographer who cannot mix the audio with the video haha...sexy, accent, and a DJ?...dream girl
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

She's a hottie no doubt but she's jacking like a fucking idiot in that booth

Tech Mentor

lol I love how at the 10:07 mark she's mouthing out the filter effects.

I'm not incredibly critical of DJ's, but song selection, transitions and overall vibe was great. I'd have a good time at a club she was spinnin' at. bonus points for being a total sweetheart too lol

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

...or another perspective is,

If that was a guy everyone would be ripping him for telling us stuff we already know.

You don't need headphones to mix records of the same bpm with stickers on them let alone with Serato or CDJS. We all know that. Duh.

So it turns out that she's not actually shit after all. What, do you get big badge and a certificate for NOT being shit these days? She knows what she's doing, I should think so if she's making glossy YouTube videos I expect nothing less.

Basically, pretty woman DJ's adequately....... boys get a hard on for her.

IDK. that hip hop in the beginning was pretty much a trainwreck and she's painful to watch at times.

^ basically what the poster above me said

That's actually a SHOCKING amount of talent. Not because she's a woman, but because she's using CDJs. The EDM set at the end is the first time I've ever actually seen someone do what I'd perceive to be an "impressive" set without Traktor.

The video was a bit "look at me", the hotpants were unnecessary as was the Hardwell-style screwing around, but the performance itself was pretty damn good.
    Last edited by padi_04; 07-24-2013 at 05:29 AM.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

must be a bad angle but during the cdj demo i can't see any of the LED's. was trying to see if she redlines :P

Tech Guru

So she claims that CDJs let her be more creative, but uses the same bloody technique to mix out of songs during the whole set. I'm not saying that it's bad cos it's not, but that was a bit pretentious.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast