Anyone up for a chat ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Anyone up for a chat ?

hey DJTT fam..

just wondering if anyone is up for a chat..
    feeling pretty shit about myself at the moment
    Pioneer Xdj R1 - Krk Rokit 5's - Krk Rokit 10s - Krk Kns 8400

hi

ASL?

Tech Guru

12/f/next door neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by tescor View Post
    hey DJTT fam..

just wondering if anyone is up for a chat..
    feeling pretty shit about myself at the moment
    Sure man, what's up?

I know this will be what other people have said to you already but whatever you're going through, it will get better.

Time is a healer and sometimes doing something as simple as taking yourself out of your usual environment really helps things - maybe go see some friends, go to a new restaurant, go for a walk somewhere - just something that'll clear your head a little.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Try and focus on the positives man, everything happens for a reason.

Tech Wizard

im trying to be positive.. my girlfriend of 3 years told me she loves me but she needs time apart to figure her life out, weve talked everyday since and she says she knows we will get back together one day and promised to fix my broken heart but mmmmm.. im lost

Quote Originally Posted by tescor View Post
    im trying to be positive.. my girlfriend of 3 years told me she loves me but she needs time apart to figure her life out, weve talked everyday since and she says she knows we will get back together one day and promised to fix my broken heart but mmmmm.. im lost
    Ah, women trouble - nothing messes with your head more than a girl f***ing with it!

I've had similar things happen and the most important thing here is you can't force it - that will only push her away.

Tell and show her you will always be there for her - she will miss having you there to talk to all the time and may realise she's made a mistake. If not, then don't let it get you down - everything happens for a reason and someone who isn't sure she wants to be with you now isn't someone you want to be with anyway.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    Ah, women trouble - nothing messes with your head more than a girl f***ing with it!

I've had similar things happen and the most important thing here is you can't force it - that will only push her away.

Tell and show her you will always be there for her - she will miss having you there to talk to all the time and may realise she's made a mistake. If not, then don't let it get you down - everything happens for a reason and someone who isn't sure she wants to be with you now isn't someone you want to be with anyway.
    yeah it sucks but im trying... i was pretty pushy and needy on the weekend when she told me and we both cried a lot but these past few days ive started to let her contact me first, always seem happy..sometimes act to busy for her, this will possibly be the first weekend i havent seen her in over a year (go me!) so im feeling pretty shit

it just sucks because our relationship was better than it had ever been until suddenly she dropped the bomb.

Find a project that will keep your mind busy, maybe recording a mix, or building something. Hang out with some old friends that you haven't seen in a while. It gets easier!

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Time to start producing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast