HELP! Connection Turntables + Audio 6 + Speakers

Default HELP! Connection Turntables + Audio 6 + Speakers

I have a set of KRK rokit 5s, two technics 1210s and a Traktor S4 at the moment but am moving to a proper mixer and DVS setup using an Audio 6.

At the moment I route my turntables into the S4, and then output audio from my S4 to KRK Rokit's using 1/4 balanced jacks.

SO

I understand I route the two turntables through the audio 6/mixer which sends the signals to my laptop. But do I then output audio to my speakers from the mixer or from the audio 6?

Also I presume I am going to need new cables to output to the speakers, if I output from the mixer I presume XLR cables would be the one?

Thanks! Sorry if this is a silly question I just need to make sure!

You want to plug your speakers into the mixer, The rokit's have a trs and an rca input, most mixers have both xlr and rca outputs, so you should be fine there.
    Welcome to the forum
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "