Vestax VCM-100

Thread: Vestax VCM-100

Default Vestax VCM-100

Hello there!

I'm starting out on the digital mixing and I would like to ask for some advice on what to buy.
    I've been searching for the best budget midi controller and so far I think the best one and most affordable is the VCM-100 from vestax. I am drifting between the numark total control (w/djio), numark omni control (but this is already a bit off my budget) and the VCM-100 (which has a soundcard and I can get it for as much as the total control)
    I want something to start on and have some fun.
    Can any of you give me your opinion on this!?

all the best

it looks decent. i've never used one though. imo, i think getting a seperate soundcard and controller is a better way to go ie a vci-100 + an audio 2 dj.

you can the upgrade either in future if you feel the need.

i doubt the sound quality built into the vcm-100 will be as good as the audio 2 dj for starters and the vci-100 is no doubt a better controller with a lot of support, particularly on this site here.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.