Traktor Remix Decks and Main Out on Audio 6
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Remix Decks and Main Out on Audio 6

I'm debating whether or not an Audio 6 will complete my needs for an interface, and my eventual set up will be 1 x1 and 2 f2s running with an external mixer. My first question is(and I believe I already know the answer)- is it possible to play 2 remix decks through the 'main out' on the audio 6 essentially having a 3rd channel on the mixer dedicated to the remix decks? I searched for the answer and I believe it is possible but there is only one reply I've found so far and I wanted to double check.

My second question is - is there a downside to running both of these remix decks through the same channel? Besides the obvious ability to adjust each remix deck's volume level and faders separately from one another on the mixer would playing both of them cause any type of distortion? I am not incredible savvy when it comes to these types of situations but I'm assuming as long as I don't have multiple kicks or basslines playing having two remix decks going through the same channel doesn't really matter much.

Thanks for the reply and sorry if I'm coming off completely ignorant. I have used CDJs for a while and branching out into the digital realm now.

Thats how i do it. Dedicated channel on the mixer from the main out.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Thanks, great to know! The price difference between the 6 and the 10 is really my biggest buffer and I really don't see myself needing the 10 with my set up. It's either an audio 10 or purchasing a 6 and my second f1 for the same price.