Recording in Traktor Scratch Pro 2 with Korg Zero 4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Recording in Traktor Scratch Pro 2 with Korg Zero 4

Hello everyone! I hope someone give me a help...how can i record the ZERO 4 master output on the Deck D of traktor in external mode without external sound card but using the internal mixer's sound card...?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/m5j.png/
    there are 10 images, click to next...

RCA from the record out to channel D line input ?

Can you find the channel for the master in the drop down menu for the audio in for the mix recorder ?

I used to have this mixer but I forgot how I recorded my sets.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    RCA from the record out to channel D line input ?
    I want to record without external sound card

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    you find the channel for the master in the drop down menu for the audio in for the mix recorder ?
    I all I know is that in Zero edit I tried to change all 8 channels in Bus & Master and input routing of the D-channel of traktor but nothing ...

Attachment 19170Attachment 19171Attachment 19172

Do you have a Mac? If so, by far the easiest way to record your mix and also control 4 channels of audio (in case you 'd like to use that deck) is to route an RCA to 3.5mm cord from your mixer output to your computer audio in, and record using Audacity.

I say this after owning a Korg Zero 4 for years and always being not thrilled about giving up 1 channel to record mixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser Smith View Post
    Do you have a Mac? If so, by far the easiest way to record your mix and also control 4 channels of audio (in case you 'd like to use that deck) is to route an RCA to 3.5mm cord from your mixer output to your computer audio in, and record using Audacity.
    Can confirm. Audacity. That's the way I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by LLIHELL View Post
    Hello everyone! I hope someone give me a help...how can i record the ZERO 4 master output on the Deck D of traktor in external mode without external sound card but using the internal mixer's sound card...?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/m5j.png/
    there are 10 images, click to next...
    in Traktor's Input window, set your mixer's USB master out channel (on my X600 mixer it's USB 7/8) on channel D input.
    in Traktor's Recording window, set recording to External and Channel D.

cheers
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

yep. any mixer with a soundcard just set channel 4 as a recording channel and you are good to go.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser Smith View Post

I say this after owning a Korg Zero 4 for years and always being not thrilled about giving up 1 channel to record mixes.
    HI Bruiser Smith , yes I have a IMac intelcore 2 Duo and i try the solution with Audacity and it's good...thanks

but...I also take this opportunity that you have had the mixer and I ask you: if I want to use only the Zero 4 internal sound card I have to give strength 1 mixer channel to record the master output on traktor deck D?
    how can I do?...because in the Zero Edit and Traktor imput I try but nothing...you can send a screen?

Schermata 2013-07-31 a 00.05.03.jpg

Schermata 2013-08-06 a 00.32.17.jpg

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    in Traktor's Input window, set your mixer's USB master out channel (on my X600 mixer it's USB 7/8) on channel D input.
    in Traktor's Recording window, set recording to External and Channel D.

cheers
    HI SlayForMoney ...I have tried to do as you say...but I change set in the Zero Edit and Traktor imput but nothing ....
    you see my screen?...
    Sorry for my bad english....(from google translator)

Quote Originally Posted by LLIHELL View Post
    HI SlayForMoney ...I have tried to do as you say...but I change set in the Zero Edit and Traktor imput but nothing ....
    you see my screen?...
    Sorry for my bad english....(from google translator)
    your pictures are too small

please look at this thread if you have trouble understanding how internal routing should be done for recording in Traktor: http://www.denondjforums.com/forums/...18557&p=141037
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast