DDJ SX Power Supply.

Default DDJ SX Power Supply.

Whats up people.

So a couple weeks back i placed as order for my DDJ SX from america (I haven't got it yet, excuse that my signature says that i have it, just pretty excited). So in South Africa power outputs are 240V opposed to the 110V American. So seeing I ordered the machine from the US will the Power converter work with south african plugs? and can the DDJ run solely on USB power from my MacBook Pro?

Thanks in advance.

PS it should arrive tomorrow
    [CENTER]Pioneer DDJ SX, Technic 1200, Novation Twitch, MidiFighter Classic , NI X1, V-Moda crossfades, Roland MC-505, M audio profire
    Focal Twins, 13' Macbook Pro, Serato DJ 1.2, Serato Itch, Ableton live 9, Traktor 2.6

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

If the PSU is anything like the Akai one I got with my APC it'll work @ 220~110v with no convertors required. If not else just pick up a similarly rated 5V DC PSU locally which shouldn't cost more than a tenner (less than the cost of a convertor methinks).

Thanks Gangsta. I will also search through the endless boxes of cables in my studio.
    [CENTER]Pioneer DDJ SX, Technic 1200, Novation Twitch, MidiFighter Classic , NI X1, V-Moda crossfades, Roland MC-505, M audio profire
    Focal Twins, 13' Macbook Pro, Serato DJ 1.2, Serato Itch, Ableton live 9, Traktor 2.6

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Just make sure the PSU has got the same or higher Amp Rating or you could fry it, the SX has alot of lights so guessing it might be pretty high.

The powerplug of the supply can be exchanged with different pins which are included (US/Euro) in the box.
    Besides of that...the SX cannot be powered by USB only !