DDJ WeGo Mapping problem with LED. Help!
    Tech Wizard

Default DDJ WeGo Mapping problem with LED. Help!

greeting to everyone here, since i am new and this is my first post.

i am using ddj wego with traktor pro 2.6.3 or im trying to.

i am satisfied with the official pioneer map, but it doesnt have proper LED map for cue+play button, so i want to make em work proper, like pioneer CDJ's cue+play.
    i've read a lot of guides and i cannot manage em to work.
    the cue LED with pioneer map is getting lit only when i press it, and goes dark when i release it. the play button is lit when the track is playing.

what i wanna do is make cue flashing when i am on pause and trying to get a new cue point, and being lit when i press it or when i am stoped on a cue point.(basicly on every other situation)(like cdj's)
    and make the play/pause button being lit when song playing and flashing when song is on cue point or on pause.

basicly i wanna make LED work like they do in virtual dj.

can some1 more experienced than me show me the way?

regards, Georgio B.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hi Georgio,

What you're trying to make work can be possible omly if your controller support custom flash LED settings (CMD controllers like). Traktor doesn't have a mapping option for this unfortunately.

Tech Wizard

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hi Georgio,

What you're trying to make work can be possible omly if your controller support custom flash LED settings (CMD controllers like). Traktor doesn't have a mapping option for this unfortunately.
    greeting stewe,

what do u mean my controller must support custom flash LED setting?

in virtual dj's map the cue and play/pause buttons are flashing. why they cannot in traktor?

how can i see if my controller support custom flash LED settings?

sorry about my newby questions but i am new to this.

Stewe is correct that you can't have it work like you want, but you could use a beat phase output and a modifier to have the button flash while playing, solid for pause/cue, and off.
    Last edited by VanGogo; 09-28-2013 at 12:42 AM.

Tech Wizard

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Stewe is correct that you can't have it work like you want, but you could use a beat phase output and a modifier to have the button flash while playing, solid for pause/cue, and off.
    wego doesnt have flashing led ?
    and how can i do that? can u help me?

i need to make play/button flashing when track is stopped or not playing and be on when track is playing. and cue flashing only when track is stoped but not on an already exist cue point but when trying to set a new one.and on all other situatiations be on always.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Yep, you can address a beat phase to your cue button and set a modifier to allow blink state while cue button is not pressed - though this would require one of other decks being playing in loop and mapping it's beat phase to your cue buttons.