Quneo as a midi keyboard in fl studio ?
    Tech Wizard

Default Quneo as a midi keyboard in fl studio ?

So I got this Quneo midi controller, and I have given up trying to set it up with Traktor as a DJ control midi device.
    The touch sensors on it that are used to change the lows, mids highs are really sensitive and its basically impossible to get any knob to twist to where you want it to be.

Anyway, I now want to try to set up the Quneo to use as a midi keyboard so that I can sample sounds while I make them and also to write melodies.

is THIS possible?

I have loaded the Quneo midi preset in FL but it doesnt do anything.

To me it sounds like you bought the quneo expecting it to do crazy things off the bat. Its more of a controller meant for people to program and mess with themselves. As with any kind of controller like that the basic set up normally isn't the best.

Just my 2cents

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    To me it sounds like you bought the quneo expecting it to do crazy things off the bat. Its more of a controller meant for people to program and mess with themselves. As with any kind of controller like that the basic set up normally isn't the best.

Just my 2cents
    I won it in a contest, and yeah thats what im asking, how to program it as a keyboard for FL.

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialGrime View Post
    I won it in a contest, and yeah thats what im asking, how to program it as a keyboard for FL.
    Just look up how to map in fl on youtube. It should be as simple as clicking on the mapping button, moving the knob or fx you want to control then touch the slider on the quneo. Thats how it is on ableton atleast.