Right speaker not playing with Echo Audiofire 2

Default Right speaker not playing with Echo Audiofire 2

So I've searched these forums and found a few threads with what looks like it might be the same issue, but I couldn't find an answer that would help.

Here's my problem:

I have an Echo Audiofire 2 and am using it with Traktor Pro. I was trying to direct the master output to my headphones, plugging them into line output 1 on the back with a 1/4" adapter, but I am only getting sound in the left ear. I tried it with line output 2 as well, same thing, and it doesn't matter whether I check the mono box, reverse the outputs, etc. I am worried that this problem might follow me when I try to plug my setup into a club's system instead of my headphones. (I have a gig next weekend!)

I know the headphones are working, having plugged them into the headphone output without the adapter and having both earphones have sound.

Is the problem with my adapter maybe? Unfortunately I don't have another handy to test that theory out...

Also, one more question about the Audiofire 2. Do I need to run two 1/4" stereo cables from the Audiofire to the mixer to get both the left and right channels? I can't seem to route both L and R to one line output, but it's a 1/4" stereo output, so it SHOULD work, right? I'm confused.

Other specs in case they help:
    MacBook Pro
    Sony DVR-M700 headphones and 1/8" to 1/4" adapter that came with phones
    Balls of Steel
    DJ/Producer
    SoundCloud | Twitter | Website

Anyone? Any idea on what the issue might be?
    Balls of Steel
    DJ/Producer

The outputs on the unit are mono, best thing is to get 2x 1/4 -> RCA adapters like this:

Then run RCA from your soundcard to the mixer.

Alright, thanks Bento!
    Balls of Steel
    DJ/Producer