at long last ......... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard PRISONERS OF TECHNOLOGY's Avatar

Cheers maxone

i did try quicktime to record before but if i remember it came out a bit laggy (i will try again tho) i havnt got final cut pro or express.
    yeah, i used imovie 09 and as you said its got a couple of nice effects and transitions on there
    you asked about scratching on the 1.2 firmware, tell you the truth i have not tried the 1.2 firmware yet, the vci that i bought a couple of weeks ago from ebay came with the original 1.1 firmware which had the "ramp up" problem (propa crap) so i got the upgrade kit from here and just stuck the 1.3 on my vci ill have a go on the 1.2 tomorrow and ill let you know
    as for the tsi im using, it was done by dj moonie , i come across it a couple of days ago, dont know what version it is but it suits me fine, im still trying to find away of putting that cdj pitch effect on the jog wheels !!! then it would be perfect
    ill put another vid up soon, hopefully with some better scratching lol as i said, i just done this on the quick

thanks once again maxone

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    I been scracthing on mine.....and would also like to know if the update mate a diff.

I got my adapter.....2 of em.....but still no dice!

Does not go to boot mode.

So it would be really useful to know if it did make a diff to the scratching side of things.

Thanks!
    if you have 1.1 firmware then OOOOOH MY GOD (i nearly wet my self) theres a MASSIVE difference !!! but as for 1.2 i couldnt tell you, but as i said up there ill test 1.2 out tomorrow and let you know

Ok nice one - that'd be cool if you could do a little scratch test on 1.2.

And i think moonies tsi has the same platters as my tsi as i think he took mine and suped it up and made it for 1.3 (and i took my platter mapping from someone else so i'm not taking credit)

cheers fella
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Just to let you know, ive just switched it to 1.2 and had a 15 min scratch session and there is "no" difference between 1.2 and 1.3 firmware, the jog wheels felt no difference what so ever, my cuts on the jog wheels were the same as the where in 1.3 mode.
    but as i said before, if you have 1.1 firmware and then you up upgrade, then you in for very nice surprise

Quote Originally Posted by djmaxone View Post
    Ok nice one - that'd be cool if you could do a little scratch test on 1.2.

And i think moonies tsi has the same platters as my tsi as i think he took mine and suped it up and made it for 1.3 (and i took my platter mapping from someone else so i'm not taking credit)

cheers fella
    I FINALLY DID IT .......

i was messing around "again" with the midi mappings trying to get that illusive "cdj" effect on the jog wheels, so when i turn "off" vinyl mode it goes in to "cdj" mode, so that you can pith up or down the speed (according to how fast or slow you rotate the jog wheels) just like as if you was on a cdj !!!!!! and i FINALLY DID IT
    so now i get the best of both worlds !!!

thanks again maxone, moonie & who ever contributed to the original mapping

heres a link to the tsi i was talking about, i all so put the "D" to "audio through" so that can use the mic at any time dont know if its saved in this tsi as it would depend on your audio set up.

any way heres the link ------> http://www.yousendit.com/download/ZW...SWVnYVB2Wmc9PQ

be quick tho, this link will only last for a week or 100 downloads, so if you can grab it and make your own downloadable link that would be great

right, lets see what more tweaks i can do on this thing

ps ........ ill put up another vid soon

Damn in need to learn how to do that ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

nice scratching, lets not forget about the f-word used in the video on of my kids was in the living room and looked at me funny.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    nice scratching, lets not forget about the f-word used in the video on of my kids was in the living room and looked at me funny.
    i am so so sooooooo sorry i should have put a "warning" sign, i wasnt going to put it up but it was just a quick lttle vid i did straight after upgrading my vci to 1.3 and i was to busy jumping up and down with excitement about the "ramp up" was solved.

once again sorry and ill try and edit the post with a warning

ps ............ i put a warning above the video about the strong language, thanks for reminding me jesc
    Last edited by PRISONERS OF TECHNOLOGY; 09-25-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PRISONERS OF TECHNOLOGY View Post
    I FINALLY DID IT .......

i was messing around "again" with the midi mappings trying to get that illusive "cdj" effect on the jog wheels, so when i turn "off" vinyl mode it goes in to "cdj" mode, so that you can pith up or down the speed (according to how fast or slow you rotate the jog wheels) just like as if you was on a cdj !!!!!! and i FINALLY DID IT
    so now i get the best of both worlds !!!

thanks again maxone, moonie & who ever contributed to the original mapping
    Heres a little video demo of the "cdj" effect in action .......

[IMG][/IMG]

Hope it helps

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast