Trakto Scratch Pro (Upgrade Path)

Default Trakto Scratch Pro (Upgrade Path)

Sorry guys i know this has been asked before but i never really took much notice and just wanted to check if my findings are correct.

If you have Traktor LE and you want traktor scratch but you have an Audio 8 DJ Soundcard already.

Do I have to buy the 99euro upgrade to Pro then buy the 299euro upgrade to scratch pro?

£299 is a bit steep for just the dvs plug in isnt it? You dont even get the cables with that upgrade wither so that would be another £50ish.

Am i right in my findings ?

Cheers
    Gav
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

If you have an Audio 8 then LE does not come into the picture. You shouldnt upgrade LE to PRO.
    You need the Traktor Scratch Pro Package For Certified Mixer / Audio 8 owners.

http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...tail&prid=1986

You get the full Traktor Pro software with the DVS. Yeah the Multicores are NOT included and ive haggled over this before , i dont know why they arent included. I guess they assume that you may already have leads as you own an Audio 8 ???

ahh ok cheers Karlos. I swore i read on that upgrade that it was for users of Traktor Pro. My eyes are playin up again obviousley.

Dont think they assume that cus you woudln't use them special cables for anything other than what your are upgrading to. It's just NI making you spend more money init

Many Thanks
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

I used the Upgrade from LE to Pro.

You can't do it for Scratch Pro. You will need to fork out the 299.

As Karlos says.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin