Midi jitter or Midi crosstalk?

Default Midi jitter or Midi crosstalk?

Hi, I was practicing with my numark mixtrack todaywhich is mapped to traktor pro 2.6.3. In mid-set I went to use the browser knob and the pitch fluctuated on playing track. What has browsing for a track got to do with pitch control? Thank god sync was on. I used it to control this issue. I did not want to risk manually beat matching with this issue.
    Also, when pressing cue button, tracks played instead of being cued.
    What is going on here?
    I am thinking of using an external mixer and X1mk2. Should I do that and ditch the numark?, I'm getting the intuitive sense that I should do that.
    Help please and ty guys. Setup specs below:

Toshiba satellite , 4gigs RAM, 2.3 gigz i3 Pentium processor.
    OS, Windows 7 64 bit. Home Premium
    Traktor Pro, legit license, Ver. 2.6.3.
    Interface: Gigaport AG
    Controller, Numark Mixtrack.
    Last edited by theconsole; 08-11-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: awkward sentence

maybe try installing the midi mapping again using the big import button and see if that works. something may have somehow gotten screwed up with the mapping when you updated. otherwise just go into the mapping and delete the commands controlling the pitch
    Hercules RMX 2 Traktor Kontrol F1
    Check out my F1 hot cue mapping https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1376

Quote Originally Posted by npapermaster94 View Post
    maybe try installing the midi mapping again using the big import button and see if that works. something may have somehow gotten screwed up with the mapping when you updated. otherwise just go into the mapping and delete the commands controlling the pitch
    Tried it, same problem. Pitch didn't move with browser knob though, but still had cue acting as play button, or all along I pushed wrong button LOL.
    I have a theory do you think that as traktor gets integrated with it's own hardware, other manufacturer's hardware such as my mixtrack will start to encounter performance problems? Thanks again
    Last edited by theconsole; 08-12-2013 at 06:49 PM. Reason: wrong terminology