Missing Blog Posts
    Tech Wizard

Default Missing Blog Posts

I searched for this first and couldn't find anything so my apologies if this is known.

When I go to djtechtools.com on my computer (Mac OSX & Chrome up to date) I don't always see the most recent blog post in the main feed. If I look at the "recent posts" list on the side of the page a lot of times there are posts that don't show up in the main section of the blog (see pic).

Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 5.42.39 PM.jpg

If I go to the blog on my phone though, I see all posts in the correct order. Is this how it's supposed to work?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ MoRice View Post
    I searched for this first and couldn't find anything so my apologies if this is known.

When I go to djtechtools.com on my computer (Mac OSX & Chrome up to date) I don't always see the most recent blog post in the main feed. If I look at the "recent posts" list on the side of the page a lot of times there are posts that don't show up in the main section of the blog (see pic).

Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 5.42.39 PM.jpg

If I go to the blog on my phone though, I see all posts in the correct order. Is this how it's supposed to work?
    I have this too.

It's been this way for awhile.

I've forwarded this thread to Dan.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

This, along with many more improvements, coming soon (next week or two).

i was always under the impression that the blog system used here on DJTT works this way

When an admin posts a new blog article, they can set the DATE its supposed to PUBLISH.
    Which means they can create a new post today but set it to appear in 2 days.
    And in two days, that new article shows up in the main feed.

However it seems there is a MODULE set to appear on the mainpage of DJTT which is the one on the RIGHT SIDE.
    And no matter what the PUBLISH DATE is set for the article, that MODULE is going to show ANYTHING that was created as a new article in the back end.

The reason i say this is because on my own website, i was using a blogginig MODULE and it too had a similar issue.

Dan.... How am i doing?

Tech Wizard

Ok thanks for the replies. Apparently there isn't a mobile version of the site working right now. I imagine because of the upgrades listed above. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one seeing this. I just kept missing good stuff and was confused why I saw it on my phone and not on the computer.