Problems with my XDJ-AERO
    Tech Wizard

Default Problems with my XDJ-AERO

I have some questions coming up from my 'training session' today:

1) When connecting to my MBA and starting rekordbox, I am able to navigate through the screen and select a track with the rotary knob on my Aero. But whenever I try to load the very first track by pushing the rotary knob it doesn't work. I always have to load the very first track manually by using 'LINK' resp. drag and drop within the rekordbox software. After that it works. What's wrong here?

2) I have changed the local network name of my MBA (Settings --> WiFi --> etc.). Finally, my Aero is still showing the older name and doesn't change over to the new name even when restarting both units.

3) While playing, somehow my iPhone very often disconnect. A message box appears with an "ok" button. If you're saying "ok" now, the Aero stops playing immediately even when the data/track was fully loaded before. There isn't an emergency loop dropping in. However, if you simply go ahead with the 'back' button or 'rotary knob' on the Aero when the message box appears and saying you're disconnected, it's still working and get reconnected. Sounds like a bug?!

Any Ideas are appreciated!

Tech Wizard

Wow .. no replies so far?