Major Traktor Pro 1.2 crash
    Tech Wizard

Default Major Traktor Pro 1.2 crash

Hi guys, today I tried the new Traktor Pro 1.2.1. And what can I say, I was impressed. Importing my MIDI setup worked nicely, it seems to be faster, I also like the new effects and especially the new time-stretching algorithm which sounds so much better.

So I tried doing a 9 track set. Right in the middle of the 5th track, the controls on the screen stopped updating, but the sound was still there. I could also change stuff with the MIDI controller. Some seconds later, the sound was gone, too. I could still stop the recorder.

Then, this:

Bummer. Did you have similar experiences?
    Last edited by rkiesler; 09-22-2009 at 01:45 AM.
    my DJing stuff: http://dj.kiesler.at/

So that's how traktor error messages look like? I have my software issues, but they don't produce error messages (would be a lot better if they did, maybe NI could resolve the VCI lockup issue then...)

Have you opened a ticket at NI's support site and sent them your crash log?
    Last edited by gfocus; 09-22-2009 at 06:07 AM. Reason: typo

Tech Wizard

I had similar crash after going to 1.2. 1 track was playing and I was adding one track to a playlist when it bombed. Also had a couple of other new errors in 1.2 I'd not had before, a deck playing but no sound coming out being the most annoying. fixed with a restart of traktor, but that's been reported by a few ppl on the NI forums

make sure to report your bug to NI and tell them what you were doing at the time of the crash

Tech Wizard

I played with two effect decks and sent them a lot of MIDI commands, but it worked for almost 5 songs, then... Right now, I'm trying to reproduce the situation with the cruise mode, I'm doing a little load testing.
    my DJing stuff: http://dj.kiesler.at/