Help! Sampler button fail
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help! Sampler button fail

So I installed the new mapping for Traktor Pro 1.2.1 and that fixed a lot of stuff but the Sampler button still does nothing on the controller. Well not nothing exactly - it turns delay on in the FX1 slot but only while the button is held down. It doesn't do the fancy beatmasher thing that it used to do with Traktor Pro 1.1.2. Any suggestions what I might be doing wrong?

Mine doesnt work either but ive not given it much thought. Not even checked whether it turns on delay.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

please try this file and confirm if it fixes your problem. Remember the function changed. You now hold down sample and press the headphone cue of the deck you want to sample.

aaaaaahhhhhhh headphone cue !! no matter i couldnt get it to work, you said cue button i was tring the two arcade buttons below hahahaha

I will retry in a bit and let you know.

Oooooops FAAAAAAIIIIIIILLLLLLL
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

LOL I had the same problem I didn't realize he meant headphone cue ... will try when I'm at home. What's changed in the new file? I have 2_4 for TPro 1.2 currently installed.

So I tried the new (2_5) mapping and now everything is broke -- sampler, the SYNC arcade button is disabled, the FX ON buttons are disabled, tge ABCD buttons, etc.

OK never mind, it seems to work right if I import it separately rather than importing the tsi just to the controller preference panel. I think it's working now

Woah!! Hold on a minute I thought we were only at 2.4 tsi for 1.2 when did this come out. I haven't recieved an e-mail and there's no mention if it elsewhere on the site. Please explain?

Default 2.5

the 2_5 tsi is linked right above in Ean's comment.

2_5 is not really officially out. I need to fix a few bugs. We were trying to sort a few problems out with NI before releasing a final stable TSI for 1.2 or above. THat should be released in a week or less

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast